Tuesday, May 10, 2016

#1010Diet #Water to Help You Lose Weight, Keep You Nice and Healthy! #GrubHub! Clear Skin #InfusedWater #Popsicles #Tea #Coffee! #Wine! #LemonJuice #LimeJuice

Uproad is amazing - a much easier and convenient way to pay for Toll Roads 
Use my Code: AILSA5, for a $5 Toll Credit, too! 
Code: UPROAD35 for 35% off the Uproad Pro Plan, and the Basic Plan is FREE! Yay! 
(And I get a wee something when you go through my links, so, thank you so much!)

Restaurants you love, delivered.


#Water to Help You Lose Weight, Keep You Nice and Healthy! 10/10 Diet? Yes! For Sure, Baby! lol! : )

#LoseWeight #ClearSkin #BetterHealth #Bloating #Constipation #Regularity - It does it all! Your Body Is Gonna Be Sooo Healthy! Yay!!

#InfusedWater #Popsicles #Tea #Coffee! #Yum!


Dynamic - 300x250 Wow, did you know you could lose weight on your FINGERS?? lol! Treat Yourself to a pretty new ring - or earrings and a necklace - they ALWAYS fit, no problemo - haha!

Yay, my rings fit, today! Yippee! Who even know?? Me thrilled - this 1010Diet works like a charm!

Take 10 Sips of Water, 10 Times A Day - Will change your Life in less than a week! It's amazing!

You don't have to do this, you can just have your water plain, right from the tap, or filtered, infused, bottled, what have you, but I've just started adding a cap full of Lemon Juice and a cap full of Lime juice, just in one glass of water, a day - yum! Is really lovely and refreshing, and Lemon Juice is so good for your body, great for your skin - that Vitamin C, baby - that's where it's at! lol! 

Update: So I started this on May 10th, and now it's June 24th - wow, I am amazed at all the changes - one, I did not expect fantastic skin as an outcome, so I'm thrilled with that! And here's a funny thing - you'd think with all that water, much more than I would normally drink (I drink a LOT of Tea, but not-so-much the water), but you would think all that extra water would cause bloating, but it does the exact opposite - gives you a nice flat tummy - and I hate that the whole 'Flat stomach' thing is even 'a thing' - pardon the same words - me was up all night watching Big Brother After Dark - hahaha!)

I don't have a scale at my place - I only go on the scale over at mah' beautiful daughter's place - and I have mixed feelings about the scale, as I do about most things - the scale is good and bad - good, in that you can see your actual weight, and bad (very bad!), in that you can very easily fall prey to the scale, and become obessive (just me?? haha!) about how much you weigh, and then weigh yourself too often.

PLUS, I always feel like I MUST be down 20 pounds, for sure, after, oh, a week - hahaha! Delusional, or just really excited about mah' New Diet Idea? A little bit o' both, clearly! 

But I AM down a good 5 pounds, and I'll keep you posted on how that goes... you try it, too, and let me know - let all of us know, how you're doing, what changes do you see in yourself : ) 

Yay, Positive Changes!!! For Free!! Just 10 Sips of Water, 10 Times a Day - So Easy! 

I'm on Week 2, and I also bought a giant full length mirror, so, between the water and the new mirror, I'm motivated to work out at home, more, too - and I've seen fantastic changes, already - wow! What a great idea! Thanks, God, for all the great ideas! lol! : )

  Okay, so you get the idea - lots of different Fruit and Veggie Water Infusers, or just toss some lovely fruit or veggies, maybe some mint leaves.. whatever you happen to like - anything at all that will entice you to drink more water : )


I really love Cucumber Infused Water - yum! And toss in some Citrus, maybe some Grapefruit, Orange Slices, Lemon slices - (Wait, where's the Gin? haha! Nooo, me joke! A little - haha!)

Drink Water for your Heart Health! : ) 


Doesn't that look delicious? Yum! If it looks good, you're far more likely to have it, and that's fantastic for you! : )



Lemon Infused Water has long been used for Weight Loss - it's just hard to rmember to make it, sooo, maybe this will help, right? So pretty!
Some nice Peppermint Leaves, that's always pretty - and smells delicious, too : )


So this morning, I tried the 'Take 20 Sips of Water when you first wake up' - or, you know, pop to the bathroom, first, if you like, whatever works for you! lol!

So I tried the 20 sips, thing, and that seemed like a good idea, but a lot of water, so then I was thinking, how about a 10/10 Diet approach?

10/10 Diet - Sooo, now I'm trying this - really, I'll try anything I think might be good for me - I think a lot of us are in that boat, right now - lol! Whatevs... the most important thing is that we're all trying, and one day it's totally gonna work! lol! (Tomorrow, maybe? haha!)

Can you do the 10 Sips of Water, 10 Times A Day? I wouldn't be too strict on that - however much water you can add to your day, that's great, and I rarely get hung up on counting anything - except money - bah'hahahaha! You know me luv'a da monies! lol! : )

Now I'm keeping a glass of water on the counter, so I don't forget all about it (very easy for me to forget - but if you see your little glass o' da water, maybe you'll be more likely to go ahead and have the 10 sips... and that seems more doable than the 20 sips.... but do whatever works for you, we're all different, the right thing will be very clear to you, when it starts to work : )



Jus' me, or does everyone want to add some Wine to this? Or maybe a li'l Vodka? haha! Yum!

Oh, and just in case you wants some Sangria, now, too, add some Wine, you know that Frozen Lemonade? The Pink Lemonade, some Gingerale or Lemon Lime Soda Pop (we call it 'pop' in Canada! lol!), and whatever fruit you have on hand - yum! Deeelish! And so pretty!

Oooh, the Limeade is amazing, too - but we make it into Lime Popsicles - so good!
Sqwincher Sports Drink Mix & Freezer Pops Products

So easy! I put a piece of Plastic Wrap over the Popsicle thing, and just poke regular popsicle sticks in - is easier than the little popsicle holders it usually comes with...



And today I'm making Watermelon Popsicles - yum! Fresh and delicious!

Just cut your Watermelon into thick slices, push a popsicle stick into each slice of Watermelon, and pop in the freezer - we had to use a bunch of little pieces of plastic wrap to keep each Watermelon Popsicle separate, so they're easy to take apart, don't stick together into one giant Watermelon Popsicle - lol! Yum!

Normally I like thin slices of Watermelon, and you can easily freeze your thin slices of watermelon, too - I just thought I'd like to try making the watermelon popsicles looking like a regular popsicle - cool, right? You'll love it, and your kids will love it! : )


Yum, now I want this soo badly! haha! The Power of Suggestion is very strong in this one! haha!

Tea, the Original Infused Water - haha! 

I am a Tea Jenny - in Scotland, and prolly all of the UK, and all of the Commonwealth (!), a Tea Jenny is someone who loooves their tea, so, that's me!

My favorite tea is Strawberry Tea - oh, man, I just love it! It's such a lovely, delicate flavour - yum! Delicious!

And then I like Peach Tea, and Orange Tea, then Earl Grey.. And I'll mix Black Tea in with my Peach Tea, if I can't find any Peach Tea that is caffeinated... a li'l funny!


 This is Teavana's Memorial Day sale - yippee! Even Tea is on sale on Memorial Day!

Save 10% off 1 LB of Tea, 15% off 2 LBS of Tea or 20% off 3 LBS of Tea when you buy in bulk at Teavana! No code needed.

Tea Starter Kits! Start Your Perfect Tea Experience With This Set! Save 20% When You Buy The Kit VS Buying The Items Separately! Shop Now!

AND, of course, Delicious Coffee! The other Original Infused Water, right? lol! Yum! 

And Coffee would make a good Father's Day Gift, too, right?
Shop for that perfect gift for Dad or your Grad and get $5 off AND FREE BONUS gifts! Code: DADSBEER Click here!

Yum! Whatever way you can get more water into your diet, go ahead and do that - your body is gonna loove it all! I have all of it, since I love it all!

I do have a small, teensy-tiny little problem with how much I like to doctor up my coffee - a LOT o' cream, and a fair bit of sugar, so coffee has to be an every-so-often treat for me, and I take my Tea with just milk, 1% (the good kind of 1% - bah'hahahaha!)

Try to add in the Ten sips of Water, Ten Times a Day, see what kind of changes you see - that's see, twice, but, well, you know... it's fantastic to see some great results, especially if it's just from adding more water into your life! : )

And can some of those sips be beer? Wine? Come on! Hard liquor, only? haha! Noo, me joke! haha!

Oooh, how about a few sips o' Wine? What if it's a really good price? (Yes, please! : )
Save $120 on 12 World Class Wines for $69.99, Plus Free Corkscrew Set!



Cheers!! Drink Up! : )


  In case YOU want to dress up like your favorite drink, too! lol! Get 15% Off on Costumes! Or if you're goin' to the new #TMNT movie, and you wanna dress up for it - haha! #TeenageMutantNinjaTurtles, man!
 Do you know this guy? Is it you? Feel like you're looking in a mirror? bah'hahaha1 Noo, me joke, o' course... but I had to wean myself off of pop (Soda, in the States - lol! Pop in Canada!)...

Anyway, it was soo hard, I was so used to just drinking whatever I wanted - uh, mostly pop? Soda? Sody Pop? haha! 

I had no idea you weren't supposed to drink that much soda pop (better? does that cover everyone? lol!) 

I was pregnant with my second child, my fantastic boy, Aidan (now 16!), and I went in for the Sugar Test, you know the one, and well, not to brag, but, I got a really high score ; )

Sooo, they made me stop drinking anything with sugar, and that turned out to be pretty much everything I happened to like - Gingerale, V-8 (although, I feel like that was a little overkill on their part, the V8 was healthy, I think...), Iced Tea (delicious!), Rootbeer (yum!)... The list goes on and on...

So I had to stop drinking everything I loved, and drink water, and that was soo hard, at first, but eventually your body gets used to it, but I wish I had thought of this little trick to wean yourself off of Soda, or, to at least cut down on the amount you're drinking, since, really, we still want to enjoy ourselves, right? Yum! And what else are you gonna put in with your Vodka, am I right? hahaha! (Orange Juice and Peach Juice - try that! Deeelish! Or Cranberry Cherry Juice... well, clearly I've got a lot of options for da Vodka Mix! haha!)

How To Wean Yourself Off Soda Pop or other Sugary Drinks 

Take 10 sips of Water, then a sip of your favorite beverage, whatever your favorite drink is, then you'll satisfy your thirst, get healthier because of all that water, and you'll still end up with the flavor you're after, in your mouth. 

Try it, see if that works for you - is worth a shot, right? 

And I think you will be shocked at how quickly you'll lose some weight, your face will change, your skin will be lovely and clear - maybe you'll be rich?? Prolly, right?? haha! It's all worth a try! 

Is this you carrying around your drinks for the day? (Sorry, I don't have enough to share - I only have one can, sooo....)

Bah'hahaha! I love this pic! So Funny! 
 Pop! Haha!

And this ad just came in my email - that's a really great deal! 

Celebrate Dads and Grads! Save $80 on the Keurig K145 Dads and Grads Gift Bundle!Keurig K145 Dads and Grads Special Gift Bundle Now only $109.95!
The Keurig K145 Dads and Grads Special Gift Bundle is a spectacular deal exclusive to CoffeeForLess. Impress your Dad or reward your Grad this year and get an incredible value while your at it.
This bundle retails for $189.95 and now for a limited time they are offering it at only $109.95. That is $80 in SAVINGS!!!
 The Keurig K145 Father's Day Special Gift Bundle comes with everything Dad needs to start his K-Cup coffee adventure.
 Keurig K145 Dads and Grads Special Gift Bundle includes: 
- Keurig K145 K-Cup Brewer
- One Box of each of the following:
- Green Mountain Lake and Lodge 24ct
 - Green Mountain Sumatran Reaserve 24ct
- Emeril's Big Easy Bold 24ct
- The Original Donut Shop Coffee 24c.


25% off first order of $15+ app only with code AFF25 at Grubhub


Restaurants you love, delivered.

Wow, that is a really great deal, right? That's so much stuff! This would make a great Wedding Gift, too, fo' sho'! Or a li'l something for yourself? HelloMe! Haha! #TreatYourself : )

1 comment: